Can you tell we’re suckers for beautiful art around here? From the illustrated details on our bottles, to the curated aesthetic of our Instagram, we’re always thinking about how we can incorporate beautiful, new artistic designs into our products.
That’s why we’re so excited to announce our new Featured Artist Tote Bag program. Every season, we will choose one of your designs to feature on a limited edition tote bag.
We’ll use a new artist every season, and the tote bags will only have a limited edition run—making them that much more special. You will have the opportunity to submit your craftiest designs and possibly earn a spot on one of our totes.
If you feel like your personal style aligns with the Annmarie Skin Care aesthetic, then we’re looking for your creations!
Why we’re launching this
Skin care aside, our community here at Annmarie Skin Care is really what makes our company special. We want to raise up and support our incredible customers as much as we can, in new and exciting ways.
Our vision with this program is not just to make super cute tote bags. That’s definitely part of our vision, but we really want to use this platform to support and promote up-and-coming artists in our community.
The Submission & Selection Process
1. To enter, please fill out the form below. Please attach your rough draft, answer the questionnaire, and link us to your portfolio or work samples by October 11, 2018.
2. On October 25, 2018, we will select 10 candidates who will move on to the next round. We will reach out to the selected 10 candidates via email with submission details for their final drafts. The selected designers will have until November 15, 2018 to submit their final designs.
3. On December 6, 2018, we will announce the winner on our blog, website, and in email.
What are the requirements?
We are looking for any designs that embody the Honest. Wild. Beautiful. spirit of Annmarie Skin Care.
Make sure that your designs align with the following parameters:
1. Rough draft must be no smaller than 600×600 and submitted as a .jpg or .png file. Please do not exceed the file size limit of 5mb for your rough draft.
2. Final design must include the text “Honest. Wild. Beautiful.”
3. Final design must include our website, annmariegianni.com (can be small).
4. Final design can be full color (CMYK) or 1-4 PMS colors.
5. Final design cannot exceed 8.5” x 8.5”
6. Final design must be submitted as .ai, .eps, or .psd file.
Submit Your Design!
Follow this link to submit a rough draft, a link to your portfolio or work samples, and answer a few questions from us.
If we choose your design, you can expect to hear back from us via email within a few weeks.